ADVERTISEMENT

It's time to put up or shut up

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Less than 24 hours till opening kickoff. Starting to get butterflies what's wrong with me I'm not even playing. We've been 41/35 the last six years I'm tired of that s***.

But you know I thought OK was going to kill us but we played great and never trailed. I just wanted to get the Baylor game over with but the first half of that game was the best we played all season. Started 3 freshman lb's making their first start ever and one of them, PJ Locke III, knocked the stone cold h*** out of their qb. Matter of fact he made him fumble, knocked him out of the game, and ended his Baylor career he transferred to Houston after the season. Chris Warren carried the ball 28 times against one of the dirtiest defenses in the Big XII and didn't fumble. Connor Williams outplayed the allegedly great Shawn Oakman. And at the end when Baylor had a chance to win it was their rb, not ours, who fumbled. On their message boards some Baylor fans are still making excuses about how they were down to their 4th string qb but we had Tyrone Swoopes which negated that disadvantage.
We knocked them out of their Sugar Bowl with that win. They were convinced that for the first time they were going to beat TX three times in a row. Wrong.

That game has kept me going the last 9 months. Maybe we finally have the right coaching staff. Maybe we finally have the kind of qb you need to have to play in the Big XII

It's time to put up or shut up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT