Job Opportunities in Lubbock (sales for my son)

ThreeKings

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2005
Been a member since 2005, but do not post often, but wanted to reach out because of the great networking on here!

My oldest son is moving to Lubbock (I know, I know!). His wife was accepted to law school at Tech on a full ride, so they are moving up there this weekend. He is looking for a career change and would like to get into sales possibly.

He has been a teacher and coach - starting in college coaching before going the high school route. He has coached in three state championships and won one. As a player, he played in two state championships and won one. He went to college to play baseball and football and after two years went straight football and was selected Team Captain by his coaches and teammates. He also went on to win a Conference Championship at a small college.

He has a Masters degree in Exercise Sports Science and undergraduate in Business.

He is a young, energetic, good looking young man (does not take after Dad!). He is very competitive and will do well in sales. People have always liked him, enjoyed being around him and he is a great leader. He is ideal for sales in my opinion.

When he told us about them moving to Lubbock he said "Dad, she has supported me in my career of coaching, it is time for me to move forward and support her, so we are going to Lubbock." I respect him for that and believe he will do exceptional in this career change.

Please send me a PM if you know of anything and any leads I can give him. Thanks a bunch in advance!

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.