ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden the Head of a Crime Family

longnhorny

Normal Deviant
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2003
That’s a shocking title, I know, but unless Giuliani is falsifying recovered text messages, it’s true.

Hunter Biden, in a text to “the family” confirms the family pays half their salaries to Joe. The obvious connection here is that Joe sets his family up in lucrative positions using his power, provides quid quo pros, like firing a prosecutor investigating the company his idiot son sits on the board of, and in exchange the family kicks back half the dirty money to Joe.

That’s a crime family. Joe is a walking national security threat, with massive exposure to black mail, not to even mention the morality lapses he shows.

To my liberal corraliban friends - do you just not believe this stuff or don’t care?

And Big Tech and MSM are blocking the story. How can we roll over and accept this censoring of free speech and forcing corrupt politicians down our throats? This is bigger than political bickering, this is existential, end of democracy kind of stuff.

Heres the 2 texts from Hunter:

“I love you all but I don’t receive any respect, and that’s fine, I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for thirty years.”

“It’s really hard, but don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News