ADVERTISEMENT

Just let Trump lead

Mr. LLB

Membership has benefits
Jul 15, 2007
Trump is a once in a life time opportunity for significant things to get done and the Democrats and the media are doing everything to stop this. As an American I am angry. Despite their efforts Trump comes in and takes ISIS to the woodshed after Bush set the stage in Iraq and Obama set the stage in Syria and Libya. Trump comes in and gets North Korea to the peace table to end the Korean War and get rid of nukes. This obviously will take a lot of time and talking but did Papa Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr, or Obama do anything. These Presidents were in a position of being the ONLY super power with no other bigger threats. Kennedy and LBJ had the USSR. Nixon was focused on China. Carter had big Middle East concerns. Reagan had to end the cold war. All other Presidents either did nothing or screwed up what they did.

Trump can do something with the border. The border impacts everyone from illegals to drugs. Why is it so hard to want a safe and stable society. Is it too much to want success. I for one want to see drugs GONE. If you call Trump a racist I counter to say its racist to let drugs flood the inner cities and keep people down and not allow them to rise up.

Step away from politics. And answer the following
1. Do you want more job opportunities
2. Do you want your retirement account to grow
3. Do you want for your family to be safe
4. Do you want your government to think of what is best for its citizen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News