ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala and Walz Rally Question

PureTexan

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2004
Dallas, TX
Question, I guess I haven’t watched these rally’s that closely over the years, but I watched yesterday and today and listened to Kamala’s initial rally and her speech is exactly the same every time and Walz’s was identical to yesterday as well as her intro of him being exactly the same. Yesterday she said the election runs through Pennsylvania and today it runs through Wisconsin.

Is it normal to repeat the same speech (outside of a few state specific comments) or do they typically mix it up a bit. Maybe I’m used to watching Trump go off script so much that this caught me off guard. She talks about being a prosecutor and “knowing Trump’s type”, but doesn’t say anything about policy, nothing about her record or what her vision is, just I’m not Trump which worked four years ago and certainly might again.

I get, in general, what they’re trying to do and keep her totally on script and let the media run interference, but at some point won’t the independent voters want to have a general idea of what she stands for outside of reproductive rights? I guess we’ll get that in the debate to an extent, but we’re a couple of weeks into this and she’s yet to hold a PC or answer a single question about how she’s going to fix the country and lead.

Just an observation.

Reactions: HornLegacy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News