ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at aggy over/under

Thanks for the rants again about a group that is obviously meaningless to you. You're back! so enjoy it.

I actually think aggy pulls off the win but it's going to be a close game. Can we talk about RRR now?

Thanks for the rants again about a group that is obviously meaningless to you. You're back! so enjoy it.
Obsession noted. Now run off and get some new dental dams. Isn't Bama playing this weekend? Better be ready.

Reactions: Metcalf #2

a&m is fodder for jokes, which is why there are threads like this. Enjoy 6-6 and your overpaid coach. But hey, you can always root for your conference. aggy is the no good, dork kid on a good team that adds nothing to the team, while thinking that they matter. =)roll

Obsession noted, aggy on a Longhorn board who won't go away.

Go away.

it is OU/tx week and a thread about A&M and a basketball school is at the top...

College Gameday is at the Cotton Bowl tomorrow for Texas/OU. One thing that I can promise you is that you will not see one sign referring to aggy in the crowd, unlike what was seen at Gameday for Clemson/a&m with aggy fans showing their obsession with Texas with their goofy signs. :rolleyes:

College Gameday is at the Cotton Bowl tomorrow for Texas/OU. One thing that I can promise you is that you will not see one sign referring to aggy in the crowd, unlike what was seen at Gameday for Clemson/a&m with aggy fans showing their obsession with Texas with their goofy signs. :rolleyes:

We're on Gameday? Are you sure about that? Someone on this board was talking earlier in the week that Gameday was going to be at ND/VT tomorrow. And we know that Fox is broadcasting the game. They are going to be live with a 2 hour pregame show with Bob Stoops and Vince.

Heard its been changed to Kentucky and AtM........a top 10 Kentucky team that should be in top 3, against an up and coming aggy squad that should be ranked in the top 5 also, with two close nearly wins against two NFL caliber teams and a dominating win over a highly underated Arkansas team that has top 10 talent......well thats what i heard

We're on Gameday? Are you sure about that? Someone on this board was talking earlier in the week that Gameday was going to be at ND/VT tomorrow. And we know that Fox is broadcasting the game. They are going to be live with a 2 hour pregame show with Bob Stoops and Vince.

I posted the tweet that they were coming to Dallas

Ahh.... the Texas 2 step. Gonna love watching the gomers get drove at pyle tonight by a basketball team.

Last edited:
My perfect football weekend: Longhorns win, aggy loses, Cowboys win, Texans (NFL aggy) lose. Doesn't get any better than that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT