ADVERTISEMENT

Lets Ride

Very nice.

I mean its too early to ever get hopes up that these kids stick, when they commit soooo soon. But I like this pick up. I also like a few other QBs on the board. Would love to get 2 or 3.

All you Bullmarket fans might enjoy this.
laugh.r191677.gif

Link

Good get. Rated by most as the top QB in the state for this class. Don't know a lot about him, but I'm willing to bet he sticks to his commitment.

As we know, you never know who will stay and who won't. Still, it'd be nice to see a early QB commit become one of the leaders that tries to put together and keep together a recruiting class. Here's hoping...

Time for Wick to show he can give this kid an OLine. A running game will make him want to stick.

I like the athletic blood lines. Dad was a pro baseball player, right?

He was the QB out of this class that I liked the most.

Off to a great start for the 2016 class. The top HS QB in Texas should always play his college ball for the University of Texas.

Shane is awfully polished for a high school junior and a great all around athlete on top of that. I'm always a big fan of a QB who commits early so that he can build HIS class around him. With Merrick on board we could conceivably shut it down at QB and call it a big success but we've seen how important QB depth is the last two seasons. Need to take one more to get to the right number. Nevertheless, Texas couldn't ask for a better commitment to build this class around

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT