ADVERTISEMENT

LHN future and internet/tv packages

hillcountryhorn63697005

Aug 28, 2013
Has there been any talk about the future of LHN once the move to the SEC happens? It's good to catch other sports on it, but that's about it.
My Optimum internet (400 mbps)/TV package jumped $32 from $147 to $179 and I'm looking for a better deal. In my area, Optimum is the only fiber optic choice.
Anyone's internet/TV package that gets the needed sport channels beat $179 or should I stick w it? Service has been good. But just another price increase for an old fart does set well.🤘

Last edited:
Reactions: Tired Horn
Has there been any talk about the future of LHN once the move to the SEC happens? It's good to catch other sports on it, but that's about it.
My Optimum internet (400 mbps)/TV package jumped $32 to $179 and I'm looking for a better deal. In my area, Optimum is the only fiber optic choice.
Anyone's internet/TV package that gets the needed sport channels beat $179 or should I stick w it? Service has been good. But just another price increase for an old fart does set well.🤘
You will never watch another Texas game on LHN live.

My Optimum internet (400 mbps)/TV package jumped $32 to $179 and I'm looking for a better deal. In my area, Optimum is the only fiber optic choice.

Sounds like rape and your taking it hard....I have at&t 1 gb internet and cable and it's no where close to that price

My Optimum internet (400 mbps)/TV package jumped $32 from $147 to $179 and I'm looking for a better deal. In my area, Optimum is the only fiber optic choice.
RIP

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT