ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for 2 OU TIX

LifetimeLonghorn

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2015
Seattle, WA
After attending the ND game last weekend, I am feeding off that continuous energy and now want to make a trip to Dallas for the RRS. I checked earlier this week and tickets could be purchased on Texas Box Office. Looking back this afternoon, the system is telling me that tickets are not available.

If I go, I'll need to buy my flights from Seattle and hoping to get a face value tickets. I am a season ticket holder and would gladly purchase another season ticket holders tickets if you don't need them. Looking for 2.

TIA

Ok, here is the deal. I have 2 tickets in section 17 that I am looking to sell. The reason I am selling is that I am taking an additional 2 people and need 4 tickets. The market for those tickets is not face value right now. I am going to have to pay above market for the replacement tickets and am not going to take a loss on the tickets I am looking to sell. I am just trying to break even on the tickets so just wanted to make sure you don't think I am trying to gouge you or anything. Let me know if you are interested. @kwied@industryinet.com

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT