ADVERTISEMENT

Lower Level Bama Tickets - Ready To Deliver Now

Standaddy88

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2007
I have seen some guys posting in here for upper-level tickets for $950/ticket.... I am not here for that. We want to give UT fans a bargain at least to a degree so we can still profit a little.

I want to ensure whoever buys is a hardcore cheer-your-ass-off Texas dude. My family has season tickets for the Club Level and we were offered to buy additional non-club lower level tickets for a discounted price (as they all were). It is section 31, row 75, Seats 5-6.... those equivalents are going anywhere between $450-$620/ticket right now on the big sites (StubHub, SeatGeek, etc.) as "great price seats". We got 2 tickets.

We are willing to sell them right now for discounted price for $425/each or $850 total and they are 10-15 yard line lower bowl seats on the east side as long as we know they are UT fans. If that is not good enough, we will accept the highest bidder in the next 48 hours. These tickets will continue to rise for the next 2-4 weeks.

Reactions: vhu3220
I have seen some guys posting in here for upper-level tickets for $950/ticket.... I am not here for that. We want to give UT fans a bargain at least to a degree so we can still profit a little.

I want to ensure whoever buys is a hardcore cheer-your-ass-off Texas dude. My family has season tickets for the Club Level and we were offered to buy additional non-club lower level tickets for a discounted price (as they all were). It is section 31, row 75, Seats 5-6.... those equivalents are going anywhere between $450-$620/ticket right now on the big sites (StubHub, SeatGeek, etc.) as "great price seats". We got 2 tickets.

We are willing to sell them right now for discounted price for $425/each or $850 total and they are 10-15 yard line lower bowl seats on the east side as long as we know they are UT fans. If that is not good enough, we will accept the highest bidder in the next 48 hours. These tickets will continue to rise for the next 2-4 weeks.
Did you sell these already?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT