ADVERTISEMENT

Manny _iaz just shutting down the FSU Offense

Tired Horn

Oct 13, 2012
We live in a strange surreal world. Wonder if he could stop OU short of 600 yards now.

Brian Harsin is a successful HC
Major Applewhite is the OC at Houston
Manny Diaz is running one of the best defenses in the country

I'd say asst coaching hires weren't Macks demise as much as recruiting/talent drop off was

Reactions: swVAHorn
Brian Harsin is a successful HC
Major Applewhite is the OC at Houston
Manny Diaz is running one of the best defenses in the country

I'd say asst coaching hires weren't Macks demise as much as recruiting/talent drop off was
Great point. Is Diaz running the same D he ran at Texas or has he changed it up? I have not watched Miami this year.

Sometimes I think our players just aren't coachable or are distracted by other stuff. You have to admit it's starting to become a pattern. Diaz, Mack, Watson, Bedford,....to be continued.

I want to explore this a little more. Does anyone think there are outside influences on the players that contradicts what the coaches are trying to coach them. Every time I turn on the TV someone has opinions about what should be done. Imagine being a player, I bet they get mobbed with people telling them you need to this or that more.

Last edited:
Miami hasn't played a tough schedule it gets much tougher now. Diaz ran unsound schemes with his blitzes, OU and BYU ate his lunch.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Miami hasn't played a tough schedule it gets much tougher now. Diaz ran unsound schemes with his blitzes, OU and BYU ate his lunch.
This. Miami has played: Florida A&M University, Florida Atlantic University, Appalachian State, & Florida State. That's the equivalent of UT playing Rice, UTEP, Sam Houston State University, & 1 decent P5 school. In that scenario, Texas would look like world beaters & Vance Bedford would still be our DC. Manny Diaz sucked at Texas & has done nothing this season at Florida State that Vance Bedford couldn't do.

I forgot to add that Florida State played Georgia Tech & surrendered 21 points to them. BTW, Clemson held Georgia Tech to 7.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT