MLB season

Oldmanastro

Jun 18, 2015
So there has been no discussion about this season in MLB, so thought I’d drop this in.

Astros: Obviously I’m biased. Had a crappy start to the season but man, have they turned it around over the last 2 months. And with some guys I have no idea who they are. And doing this without Verlander and Tucker. Will take the division.
Yankees: The devil. Judge is rolling. Interesting battle with Baltimore. Boone seems to f it up, Stanton gets hurt, blah blah blah. Will move forward in the playoffs. Lose to Astros in AL championship.

Baltimore: kinda wildcard here. I like them, just lack postseason experience. Next year a juggernaut. I hope they actually catch the Yankees. Could be a WS contender.

Cleveland Indians: Yes, still the Indians. First round departure. If they hold off the Twins (still hard to root for Correa-daughters have jersey).

NL: Not going to spend much time.

Dodgers: Screw them. Lots of talent-all bought. Don’t live up to expectations/salary. I actually like manager Stewart. No one else. Work around Ohanti.

NL central: Who cares.

NL East: Phillies. Hands down. Expect them in WS.

Atlanta: Robo? What the heck happened this year? Injuries? Champions adjust. Sorry, not sorry.

WS: Stros v Phillies. Phillies take it.

Reactions: freeper
Old man, I’m a long suffering Rangers fan and kinda an Astros fan. Mainly because of King Nolan. The Rangers have returned to form but we can still beat our chest about last year. Good luck to your Astros. I’m hoping my Sooners can survive their SEC football schedule. 😬😬😬