ADVERTISEMENT

MM

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
I just posted like it was on Yahoo Sports and its on all the other BB, you will notice I said nothing about MB other than hope Herman proves him wrong and when Metcalf jumped him I told him to be nice, I did nothing wrong, but I got my ass whipped, I expect you to use the same switch if any is left on Metcalf ass too..LOL, he got a complex about MB I think... I feel like a Fing stepchild getting my ass beat all the time,

Hook'em

I just posted like it was on Yahoo Sports and its on all the other BB, you will notice I said nothing about MB other than hope Herman proves him wrong and when Metcalf jumped him I told him to be nice, I did nothing wrong, but I got my ass whipped, I expect you to use the same switch if any is left on Metcalf ass too..LOL, he got a complex about MB I think... I feel like a Fing stepchild getting my ass beat all the time,

Hook'em

You shure you're not an aggy?!?... Aggy is the definition of an ass beaten step child.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
@clob94 I saw your question to me regarding if I was in oilfield services and my answer is no, I’m in-house in the land/production side with the oil company with the biggest acreage position in the Eagle Ford and have been with them since they spun off from Enron in 1999. I did contract work for Enron for 2 years before that.

Last edited:

Hook'em
Kind of off topic here but I actually think Mack does a good job on his show. To me he just presents things fairly as he sees them.

Hook'em

Quit posting stuff about Mack Brown. It always leads to negativity and bashing of a great Texas coach, and that kind of thing has no place on OB.

@clob94 I saw your question to me regarding if I was in oilfield services and my answer is no, I’m in-house in the land/production side with the biggest oil company in the Eagle Ford and have been with them since they spun off from Enron in 1999. I did contract work for Enron for 2 years before that.

Done did that Land services and offsshore when I was younger, 220 miles out in the gulf for Shell and up in La Grange way, Building Battery's, turning threads off a PTO on service truck, flow lines m well heads , fire walls, flare lines , Rotor table overhauls BPs, pony rods in mud pumps that broke off in the middle of the Fing nite by flashlight, and I was the King of the Detroit diesels on rigs, love them Farmers girls all over La Grange and Cistern and Muldoons them Dance halls way out in the middle of the corn fields, thats where ya meet the Ladies, in the middle of a corn fieldin a beer joint dance floor with the windows propped open with 2x4's and cold beer floating on ice and you can't even see the damn thing from the road, sure gotta know people up there to have a good time

Hook'em

Reactions: Belldozer1
Quit posting stuff about Mack Brown. It always leads to negativity and bashing of a great Texas coach, and that kind of thing has no place on OB.

OKI will pass on the MB stuff completely from now on, what was the name of Metcalf lawyer, I want to hire his ass!..LOL

Hook'em

@clob94 I saw your question to me regarding if I was in oilfield services and my answer is no, I’m in-house in the land/production side with the oil company with the biggest acreage position in the Eagle Ford and have been with them since they spun off from Enron in 1999. I did contract work for Enron for 2 years before that.
wEll Ok Guy.

We are getting ready to do an artificial lift test with Ana and Chev out in west Texas in a few weeks. We talked to your guys but they seemed a little disinterested. This was before we published our lab tests.... I told them after lab tests come out that if they boomerang back to us, price goes up. The boomerang is turning now. I'm inclined to keep my word unless somebody wants to swoop in and talk me down.

OKI will pass on the MB stuff completely from now on, what was the name of Metcalf lawyer, I want to hire his ass!..LOL

Hook'em

I'm not picking on you. You have made it a recurring thing to post negative stuff about Mack Brown. I don't think that it is fair, warranted, or is appropriate to bash an accomplished, successful and dignified UT coach. If Metcalf or anyone else continues to do the same, I will address it with them as well.

I can imagine having a discussion with a rival.

UT Fan/Grad:Hey well we won an NC and went to another also have 10+ winning seasons.
Rival:Yeah that was when Mack was there!
UT Fan/Grad: Well yeah F*&ck Mack Brown he sucked as a coach. =)roll

Odd. I guess everyone has their own reasons.

Be rich for a couple of months and buy a 100G house Trailer or home or new PU then you spend the next few months running form the Repo guys cause it went down again, thats the story here in the South Texas area, all the service companies closed and lay off and stack the rigs, everyone scared of it here and got jobs doing something else, hell we got enough oil offshore in capped wells to keep us a long while, I am not a fan of Fracking, they are bitchin about it in UK pretty bad

Hook'em

wEll Ok Guy.

We are getting ready to do an artificial lift test with Ana and Chev out in west Texas in a few weeks. We talked to your guys but they seemed a little disinterested. This was before we published our lab tests.... I told them after lab tests come out that if they boomerang back to us, price goes up. The boomerang is turning now. I'm inclined to keep my word unless somebody wants to swoop in and talk me down.

smells like the Repo man is suiting up again! LOL

Hook'em

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT