My 2 cents-

utx

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2003
UT coming out on offense sleep walking through the first quarter last week and the first half this week has to stop. That is the opposite of All Gas no Brakes. That is not sixty minutes of Hell,what it is, is not being prepared for the other teams intensity. Its a coaching problem.

The OL looked timid,Quinn looked plain scared. I dont know if he is still hurt or not but he was not surveying the field for WR,he was looking for pass rushers.

The Longhorns seem to have a problem at home when the spotlight is on them,Game Day Jink or somthing,they did it against TCU two years ago and now this. They are failing the maturity test and seem to be listening to the Hype.--Get off the Hype Train, your in the SEC everybody is capable of beating your ass if you are not on top of your game.

Kelvin Banks and Cam Williams lost themselves a lot of money in that game,Banks had his first really bad game in his career but guess what,when you get to the Pros,there is going to be someone that good in front of you every week, a real Dawg responds to the challenge,he didnt at least in this game.

Quinns draft stock has to be in free fall,he didnt look like he even belonged on the field. I know the blocking sucked and mabye the WRs were not getting wide open but you can be a turnover machine in a big game.

As bad as it was,it would be a lot worse if Georgias WR didnt drop a bunch of passes,it looked and smelled like a fifty point beat down.

The defense played pretty well IMO,they kept giving the offense second chances but finally gave up the 3rd and long which ended up sealing off any chance for a comeback.

You want to know how bad the offense sucked,OU had more total yards last week against UT in the first half than UT had against Georgia,they had 15 yards of total offense in the first half. A Pop Warner team could do that against a high school team and that is about what it looked like.--utx

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.