ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA FOOTBALL 24 GAME

hookem777

Dec 13, 2011
Anybody going to play this? I used to put HOURS in this game back in the day...34 now and im just as excited.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
Anybody going to play this? I used to put HOURS in this game back in the day...34 now and im just as excited.
Metcalf... he loves video games.
brother anyone GIF

only game i put hours and hours and hours in

something about putting up 100 points on someone you loss to saturday to help heal lmao
You ever had a C note dropped on you in that game?

I was the biggest ncaa football gamer I would only play with a couple of teams and used Middle Tennessee state for a dynasty mode hahaha on Heisman. I had all the players last names would be online for hours. I can still remember I used John Chile's as my qb and would still make people look dumb. I never played Madden at that time and entered the Madden Challenge when Vince was on the cover and made it 3 rounds deep and lost to a professional gamer by 1 that had just won the San Diego tourney. I'll play anyone one of you guys.

Kids.....back in the day I could play Williams Defender/Stargate for 4-5 hrs on a single quarter.....

Of course, it took me an awful lot of quarters to obtain that proficiency.....

Reactions: hookem777
Kids.....back in the day I could play Williams Defender/Stargate for 4-5 hrs on a single quarter.....

Of course, it took me an awful lot of quarters to obtain that proficiency.....
Those were probably 90% silver as well.

• Haha
Reactions: freeper
I was the biggest ncaa football gamer I would only play with a couple of teams and used Middle Tennessee state for a dynasty mode hahaha on Heisman. I had all the players last names would be online for hours. I can still remember I used John Chile's as my qb and would still make people look dumb. I never played Madden at that time and entered the Madden Challenge when Vince was on the cover and made it 3 rounds deep and lost to a professional gamer by 1 that had just won the San Diego tourney. I'll play anyone one of you guys.
i played with Texas of course and small schools were SFA, Sam Houston, or North Texas lol

I remember Vince Young in NCAA 05 was the most unbeatable player ever. I just drop back scramble right or left and throw it deep or run.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
i played with Texas of course and small schools were SFA, Sam Houston, or North Texas lol

I remember Vince Young in NCAA 05 was the most unbeatable player ever. I just drop back scramble right or left and throw it deep or run.
I had a play I designed that couldn't be stopped. It had 2 outcomes only.
17 yard gain
Or touchdown.
You could take your defender and literally stand right where I was going to throw the ball, and my WR would always catch it. Every time.
Of course if you did that, I'd throw BOTBF to the far side and it was a TD. Every time.
I think I accidently found a glitch in the game.

I had a play I designed that couldn't be stopped. It had 2 outcomes only.
17 yard gain
Or touchdown.
You could take your defender and literally stand right where I was going to throw the ball, and my WR would always catch it. Every time.
Of course if you did that, I'd throw BOTBF to the far side and it was a TD. Every time.
I think I accidently found a glitch in the game.
Best glitch for me was call fake punt pass.. audible. Defense freaks out and it's a automatic uncovered TD to the WR

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT