ADVERTISEMENT

No one is talking about the SB. wth is going on here?

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
And it's being played in TX, Houston to be exact. It's less than 48 hours to go. And I don't believe that me, RoboCocks, and Longhorn MM are the only ones following it. I mean everybody watches the SB. I'll bet the 20 most watched programs are all SB's.

I can't believe that I'm the only one interested in seeing what kind of game play is Kyle Shanahan is going to to come up with. What kind of adjustments is he going to make. He had a couple of golden game plans against Green Bay, and Seattle, a couple of NFC stalwarts.

Is Julio Jones going to be a legend in the making after this game? Either he or Matt Ryan will win the MVP.

KS is one of us. He played for us I think he earned at least one letter. We haven't had a coach of this stature in the NFL since Tom Landry. And that was 40 years ago.

This is for whoever lives in Houston. What is SB week looking like?

I don't really keep up with pro ball anymore but from what I do know, I have great respect for the Patriots, their QB, their coach. They find a way to keep adapting and winning. Brady is probably the best that I've seen. I hear Atlanta has a good team but I'm going to have to go with the Patriots.

Jerra has beaten all the give a shit out of me as far as pro ball goes...I havnt watched a pro game in 5 years

For a long time I quit watching the NFL. But I do start checking out the standings in Dec. That's about when I noticed what kind of year former TX kicker Justin Tucker was having so I started checking out his stats on a regular basis. All that effort on a mediocre team.

But the Raiders have given me reason to follow the NFL again. But I got to admit I didn't pay that much attention to anyone else. I saw that ATL went 11/5 but I had no idea how great Matt Ryan was playing. I usually watch the playoffs probably because there's no more college fb and I'm desperate =)roll And I noticed what kind of year MR was having and you know the Falcons offense is the most watchable NFL offense I've seen in a very long time. I've never seen an NFL offense run a spread like the Falcons do. And unlike another qb who I don't need to name he hasn't thrown deflated fb's and then lied about it. Also, their coach has never spied on another team. With this contrast darn right I'm pulling for the Falcons.

Last edited:
To be honest I have nothing personal against the Cowboy players. They actually have a Baylor player who knows right from wrong when it comes to women. And hey nowadays that's impressive coming from that school.

But as long as that man, Jerry Jones, is running the Cowboys I'm happy when they lose. It's been 22 years and counting since they've won a SB.

Lot of excitement here in H-town. Lots of events between George R Brown and Discovery Green. Weather has been good- cooling tonight. All local TV newscasts all week have been run from Discovery Green etc.

Every one predicting Pats kick butt.

I don't watch pro ball anymore. It's golf on Sundays if I watch TV.

Used to like the Cowboys, but Goober Jones changed all that.

Reactions: oldhorn2
To be honest I have nothing personal against the Cowboy players. They actually have a Baylor player who knows right from wrong when it comes to women. And hey nowadays that's impressive coming from that school.

But as long as that man, Jerry Jones, is running the Cowboys I'm happy when they lose. It's been 22 years and counting since they've won a SB.
I doubt you would be happy tonight since Jerra is going into the NFL hall of fame but not for being a general manager of the Dallas Cowboys,but I do not blame him but Bum Bright who should have made a contract stating if Jerry had 5 losing seasons he would have to sell the franchise.I will always be upset about the firing of Tom Landry.In comparison of the football records,He could not even hold Tom Landrys or Tex Schramm jock.

Last edited:
I'll watch the game today but only because I'm going to a party where the host will have it on. I really couldn't care less though. The older I get the less I like the NFL.

And it's being played in TX, Houston to be exact. It's less than 48 hours to go. And I don't believe that me, RoboCocks, and Longhorn MM are the only ones following it. I mean everybody watches the SB. I'll bet the 20 most watched programs are all SB's.

I can't believe that I'm the only one interested in seeing what kind of game play is Kyle Shanahan is going to to come up with. What kind of adjustments is he going to make. He had a couple of golden game plans against Green Bay, and Seattle, a couple of NFC stalwarts.

Is Julio Jones going to be a legend in the making after this game? Either he or Matt Ryan will win the MVP.

KS is one of us. He played for us I think he earned at least one letter. We haven't had a coach of this stature in the NFL since Tom Landry. And that was 40 years ago.

This is for whoever lives in Houston. What is SB week looking like?
Maybe we have other stuff going on...and don't follow these teams Jeezus

I'm in shock. I've seen the Pats do some amazing things before, but I simply couldn't imagine this happening. Wow.

I'm in shock. I've seen the Pats do some amazing things before, but I simply couldn't imagine this happening. Wow.
Great win. Atlanta had their chances. I don't want to put it on Ryan, but, he took a couple of bad sacks that he had a chance to get rid of the ball. I was pulling for Atlanta, but, Patriots did what they had to do and won it. I respect that.

Great win. Atlanta had their chances. I don't want to put it on Ryan, but, he took a couple of bad sacks that he had a chance to get rid of the ball. I was pulling for Atlanta, but, Patriots did what they had to do and won it. I respect that.

I figured that incredible Julio Jones catch ended it. Well inside FG range, makes it a 10 point game, it's over. That sack was huge.

Biggest comeback in Super Bowl history, and biggest choke job in Super Bowl history. Great game though. I do disagree with the pass interference call in OT. IMO, you don't make a call like that with the game on the line unless it is blatantly obvious, and that should have been a no-call.

Biggest comeback in Super Bowl history, and biggest choke job in Super Bowl history. Great game though. I do disagree with the pass interference call in OT. IMO, you don't make a call like that with the game on the line unless it is blatantly obvious, and that should have been a no-call.

If he had turned his head I think it would have been a no call. But I'm with you. Tough call in a moment that big.

It was over when it started and the Patriots finally faced a real qb aka Matty Ice MVP
Soooooo........ you were saying?????

Listen @RoboCocks21 you're a good dude- always enjoy your posts-- I said "pats by 4". My bad, pats win by 6. BUT, i did have the pats winning by more than a fg-- so, in the words of my grandpa--- "Boy, if I tell you it's Easter, you'd better dye your fvcking eggs!".
Hugs bro.

Great game in Houston! I was going for the Falcons and thought they would pull it off but it's against Brady and the fighting Belichecks. Should've known better!

Soooooo........ you were saying?????

Listen @RoboCocks21 you're a good dude- always enjoy your posts-- I said "pats by 4". My bad, pats win by 6. BUT, i did have the pats winning by more than a fg-- so, in the words of my grandpa--- "Boy, if I tell you it's Easter, you'd better dye your fvcking eggs!".
Hugs bro.

Clob it's not my fault the Falcons pissed it away. Just like the Seahawks did not giving the ball to lynch. Same situation feed Freeman get a field goal and bam atl wins.

And if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck then it js probably a duck. You can feel free to use that.

I applaud the ref for making that call. Too often refs put the whistle away at the end of a game as you suggest. But that was clearly PI, not the most blatant, but definitely a penalty. As a fan, I want refs to call the game in the 1st qtr the same they call it in the 4th (or OT).

It was a penalty. My only complaint would be had they been letting them fight like that all game and then just called it in the end. I've never understood the argument of swallowing your whistle. Sure the refs think they aren't impacting the game, but refs directly impact the game with non calls as well.

Reactions: Bwilk55 and westx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT