ADVERTISEMENT

OB Alamo Bowl Pre-Game Bash Review - Warning: Graphic violence

Jet Peddler

Drunk Randoke's Personal Chef
Gold Member
Jul 16, 2014
Deep in the Heart of Texas
Went to both Pinkerton’s BBQ at 1:00 PM and then to Smoke BBQ/Skybar following.

PINKERTONS:
The Q for Q was about an hour long but well worth it. Had a brisket sammich, two pork ribs and some sort of blueberry crumble. Amazingly good - best Q I’ve had in SA in 30 years and worth the king’s ransom they charged. Parking across the street was $22. Not worth it. Pretty crowded place, maybe 20 OB’ers there. Lots of UW fans, very nice, friendly folks. Rating: A+

SMOKE BBQ/SKYBAR:
Arrived about 3:45 PM, light crowd which grew steadily throughout the afternoon. Maybe 30 OB’ers present. For Texas Exes, free beer and nachos and obligatory trinkets. Good music, cornhole, cheerleaders. No Bevo. Parking was only $1. Good place, good atmosphere. Rating: A- (the cheese for the nachos was cheap-ass and she_hooks_em never showed even though she promised me she was coming).

None-the-less, all was cool until I was posing for a photo with the Texas Cheerleaders. @drunk randoke tried to pay a Texas Pom chick $20 to take off her shoes. Some dude got pissed (think it was the chick’s boyfriend) and shoved randoke so hard he fell backwards into the beer/ice trough. @MB-HORNS then ripped off his shirt and shit got real fast. MB has a third degree black belt in some shit I can’t pronounce, and he used every ounce of it to kung fu the boyfriend’s ass into oblivion.

Sticking up for our homies, @Joe’s Generic Horn and I manned up and started wailing on the boyfriend’s posse. Shit hit the fan. Chairs, bottles and half-eaten nacho plates flew everywhere. Last thing I could make out was some fat chick body-slammin randoke into one of those outdoor propane heaters.

Several minutes of mano-a-mano mayhem later, Randoke and MB got drug off by the cops while Generic and I managed to sneak out the back door. Got a call from randoke, who accidentally dialed me thinking I was his lawyer. Randoke got a fat lip and lost a couple teeth, Generic is bruised up pretty bad, I think my left wrist is broken from repeated haymakers I landed on some dudes, and MB is okay except for pulling his groin during a wicked roundhouse.

Randoke and MB are both now in jail while Generic and I are sitting under a lamppost wondering what the fvck just happened. Randoke was holding the game tickets. We’re all fvcked.

Sorry @Ketchum, the site’s post count may suck for the next few days.

Hook ‘em.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News