ADVERTISEMENT

OB'ers, help me offer up a toast to a departed friend, member of this site. @Meroney04

mirvin

Alright, alright, alright. Get it on!
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2007
Austin, Tx
4 years ago, this past July 09, Christian Meroney, a.k.a. Meroney04, was tragically taken away from us on July 9th by an unhinged lunatic. The notification was given to the board by a friend of his, @jib243 on July 10th.

I remember where i was when i opened up OB's and read jib's post. A total stunner that cannot be put into words. Most of y'all remember that day/moment as well.

Well each year since, i commemorate his life with a toast i made to him on the very night i learned of his death. I am headed to the Back Lot and will have a drink in his honor. I'll say a prayer thanking the good Lord for the pleasure of having met him and having many a good time with him here in the ATX.

Shout out tags to those here i know held him in high regards.

@E.TX HORN for always remembering him with your gratuitous baseball tickets to a worthy OB member in Chris's name.

@Prodigy Rick for being a close friend of his.

@Iceman

@Jackson ATX89

@Ketchum I mention you because many times when we convened for good times he would always bring you up on your lack of credible knowledge in the Soccer threats. At least that's what he said. Hahaha. All in jest, I'm sure.

Anyways, to our good friend, @meroney04. You're in a better place dude. Rest well my friend.

Salud!!!

Hook 'Em!!! \m/

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News