ADVERTISEMENT

***Official TEXAS vs Jayhawkers gameday thread of bushwacking***

Before this game, if you'd have told me "Clob, Texas wins time of possession 40:30 to 19:30" I'd have said "Oh Jesus christ we fvcking destroyed them."

If you'd have told me they went 0-fer on 3rd and 4th down- I'd have said "fvvvvvvck.... did we win by 60?"

If you'd have told me we had 660 yards with half of it passing and half rushing- and they only gained 260-- I'd have told you that even our 2nd team got in on the prison rape.

If you'd have told me that at halftime we were only up 13-7-- I'd probably think you were lying.

Sloppiest blowout I've ever seen. Some of the WORST play calling i've seen in the Sark era. Piss poor clock management. And we still won by 4 scores.

At this point......

Before this game, if you'd have told me "Clob, Texas wins time of possession 40:30 to 19:30" I'd have said "Oh Jesus christ we fvcking destroyed them."

If you'd have told me they went 0-fer on 3rd and 4th down- I'd have said "fvvvvvvck.... did we win by 60?"

If you'd have told me we had 660 yards with half of it passing and half rushing- and they only gained 260-- I'd have told you that even our 2nd team got in on the prison rape.

If you'd have told me that at halftime we were only up 13-7-- I'd probably think you were lying.

Sloppiest blowout I've ever seen. Some of the WORST play calling i've seen in the Sark era. Piss poor clock management. And we still won by 4 scores.

At this point......

Yep survive and advance. All it’s about now. If they can get by next week. The schedule is very much in Texas favor.

At this point......

now say something positive! lol

THIS FKING TEAM IS GOING TO WIN THE BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

keys to success, Run the ball , run the ball and run the ball...THEN set up your passing game. Sark needs to realize teams are defending QE and the pass. Stop trying to force the pass game. You go the players..yes..but RUN THE BALL. They're dropping 6-7 in coverage every down because they think youre all pass no run. SHOW THEM LIKE TODAY WE WILL SKLL FK YOU IN THE RUN GAME IF YOU LET US. QE doesn't have to be the MVP every game.

This team is winning in the 2nd half and that to me shows major growth. If we played like this last year we have a trip to the big 12 championship. We lost so many games last year not scoring in the 3rd and trying to come back in the 4th. This year we are coming out strong in the 3rd and closing shyt out in the 4th

Reactions: freeper and clob94

At this point......

Damn, and I thought I was a pessimist 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: hookem777
Damn, and I thought I was a pessimist 😂😂
I'm sorry. I have high standards.

These kids are talented. Very talented. And we should have closed every game out early thus far. Yes-- Bama is Bama-- but we physically whipped them. I just want these kids to come out each week and piss pound people. And yes, it frustrates me that the game has changed. You can't light WRs up on crossing routes anymore. You can't physically intimidate ppl anymore. You can't peel back on an interception and head hunt the QB for a blind side ear hole anymore.

And now that these kids are making millions, I don't see them out there willing to die for the win anymore.

It hurts my heart and makes me a little bitter.

I'm sorry. I have high standards.

These kids are talented. Very talented. And we should have closed every game out early thus far. Yes-- Bama is Bama-- but we physically whipped them. I just want these kids to come out each week and piss pound people. And yes, it frustrates me that the game has changed. You can't light WRs up on crossing routes anymore. You can't physically intimidate ppl anymore. You can't peel back on an interception and head hunt the QB for a blind side ear hole anymore.

And now that these kids are making millions, I don't see them out there willing to die for the win anymore.

It hurts my heart and makes me a little bitter.
its also ok to enjoy some success. The things you were complaining about last year they have figured out. This team si fighting. This team is LEARNING HOW TOW WIN. Last year we didn't know how to close out games and put our foot on the enemies throat. Tell me our point differential in the 2nd half this year.

Also NIL is a big deal now days. Teams are closer than ever before when it comes to talent because schools can now pay. Games are going to seem closer than usual. Plus add in the dumbass new clock rules and before you know it you've had 3 drives and its mid 2nd quarter.

Texas looks good...will we go to the playoffs? idk. We have some weak spots ( I'm talking to you safety's) and we tend to play relaxed on defense until we need to flex in the redzone. I wish we would play how we do in the redzone all game long on defense.

The complete opposite on offense. I WISH we didnt piss down our leg when we get inside the 20. For some reason we just forget wtf we are doing when we are in redzone offense and its killing me. RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN THEEEEE BALLL. It will set QE up nicely when the defense actually respects the run. We saw it in the 2nd half. Finally they decided to stop 2 v 1 Worthy and stop the run and we tore them apart passing.

ALL IN ALL...This is the best Texas team ive seen since 09 and im excited as hell for the rest of the year and even MORE excited to take my Wife to her first State fair and also First RRS. College gameday should be there.

Reactions: freeper
its also ok to enjoy some success. The things you were complaining about last year they have figured out. This team si fighting. This team is LEARNING HOW TOW WIN. Last year we didn't know how to close out games and put our foot on the enemies throat. Tell me our point differential in the 2nd half this year.

Also NIL is a big deal now days. Teams are closer than ever before when it comes to talent because schools can now pay. Games are going to seem closer than usual. Plus add in the dumbass new clock rules and before you know it you've had 3 drives and its mid 2nd quarter.

Texas looks good...will we go to the playoffs? idk. We have some weak spots ( I'm talking to you safety's) and we tend to play relaxed on defense until we need to flex in the redzone. I wish we would play how we do in the redzone all game long on defense.

The complete opposite on offense. I WISH we didnt piss down our leg when we get inside the 20. For some reason we just forget wtf we are doing when we are in redzone offense and its killing me. RUUUUUUUUUUUUUN THEEEEE BALLL. It will set QE up nicely when the defense actually respects the run. We saw it in the 2nd half. Finally they decided to stop 2 v 1 Worthy and stop the run and we tore them apart passing.

ALL IN ALL...This is the best Texas team ive seen since 09 and im excited as hell for the rest of the year and even MORE excited to take my Wife to her first State fair and also First RRS. College gameday should be there.
College game day will be in Dallas they announced that a few hours ago, so should be fun

Reactions: hookem777
West Virginia beats TCU in Ft worth.
My troll for the froggies on their public board.

froggy.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT