ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Blue Planet 2

clob94

Aug 25, 2014
I don't know if you dudes are into wildlife documentaries or not but I'll tell you this-- we've come so far with cameras and technology that the old school mutual of Omaha wild kingdom is a thing of the past.

The freaking HD footage on this documentary is amazing. I've never seen anything like it. Throw in Sir David Attenborough doing the narration and you'll end up doing one of two things:

Enjoying some of the most incredible nature footage you've ever seen in your life or

Being lulled into a glorious nap by the soothing tones of Sir David Attenborough.

I didn't nap. But a buddy of mine told me took and amazing one. I think the show is freaking awesome.

The only wildlife I’m interested is the kind that’s stepping out around my trailer park on a Saturday night. No narration needed.

Reactions: mm42
The only wildlife I’m interested is the kind that’s stepping out around my trailer park on a Saturday night. No narration needed.
Wtf? I can't tell if this is a fat girl reference or you're talking about all those deer wandering around on 306.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT