ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Home Renovation Tips/Tricks/Advice

Ghost of Nappa

I'm haunting you
Gold Member
Nov 28, 2018
San Antonio, TX
Hey OB,
I just recently bought a home and am going to be doing quite a bit of work to it. It is a 2 story home with a concrete foundation. A/Cs for the upstairs and downstairs separate. 2.5 bath. We are going to be rearranging the walls upstairs and adding a floor above a living room that was open to the 2nd floor ceiling. We are also going to be redoing the kitchen. I am a first time home buyer and this is also the first time I'll be doing significant work on a home. I've had 5 different contractors come to take a look and are working on getting me a quote. 3 are architects and 2 are just contractors.

My question is this OB: What are some things that you are happy with in your home and what are some things you wish you could have changed? Do y'all have any advice on dealing with GCs? What are some features you have or wish you would have done?

I appreciate anything y'all are willing to share to help me out. I'm being as thorough as I can be and am trying to get as much advice/info from as many sources as I can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News