OT Independent Insurance Broker

FriscoWolf

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2010
It's that time of the year and I unfortunately need to shop for health insurance. I have had cancer surgery twice this year for melanoma but I am currently cancer free. I now have the "C" attached to any health insurance that I try to get so I really need to find a good broker that can help me with my best options or if anyone is currently happy with their private insurance please let me know the company.

Also looking for car insurance because I had my first ever wreck in my life that was my fault. I barely tapped a car in bumper to bumper traffic at rush hour. She slammed on her brakes. The woman got out holding her lower back and moaning "Oh lord". Anyway there wasn't even a scratch on her car. I took pictures and sent them to my insurance company Progressive and explained the situation. They didn't pay the woman any money for her car because it wasn't damaged but did pay her $300 since she went to the nearest urgent care clinic for pain medicine for her back. Anyway Progressive has doubled my monthly car insurance rate from $100 to $215 despite no speeding tickets or anything else on my driving record.

If anyone can recommend a good insurance broker it would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully this will help other OBs who are looking for insurance for various reasons.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.