OT: Launching a group travel mobile app, perfect for summer trips. Rules Followed: Part 2

longhornguy247

Gold Member
Mar 14, 2012
Dallas
Hey everyone,

I'm a longtime subscriber and lurker here on OB. I graduated from the University of Texas in 2020 and taught myself to code. For the past year, I've been working on a passion project: a mobile app designed to streamline group travel coordination. This journey has been completely bootstrapped, with me working nights and weekends alongside a small team of talented freelancers to bring our vision to life.

Back in February, I launched the early version of our bootstrapped mobile app and shared it here on OB. The reception was incredible, and we received close to 50 downloads from the OB community. Your support meant the world to us—thank you!

Since that initial launch, we've made significant strides:
  • Raised $400k in an Angel Round: This funding has allowed me to go full-time and for us to accelerate our development and grow our user base.
  • AI-Itinerary Features: We've integrated AI capabilities that let users upload an image of any trip itinerary. Our AI then extracts the text and creates a dynamic, in-app itinerary for the entire group to follow.
  • Improved User Interface & In-app bookings
Today, I'm thrilled to announce the release of an updated version of our app, which now includes in-app bookings. If you have a summer trip planned, I believe our app could be the perfect tool for you to try. It makes organizing group travel easier and more efficient than ever before.

iOS App Store
Google Play

Thank you again for all the support, and I look forward to hearing your feedback on the new features!

Rules followed!

hannah-white-american-basketball-v0-0dw10te8oj8d1.jpg
hannah-white-american-basketball-v0-d0wvwap8oj8d1.jpg
hannah-white-american-basketball-player-v0-dm482on8hr6d1.jpg
hanna-and-haley-cavinder-american-basketball-at-si-swimsuit-v0-auktheg7174d1.jpg
ore.

16711944466291.png
virginia-cavazzini-italian-volleyball-player-v0-o6v91hrxyk8d1.jpeg

Latest posts

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.