ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Neurologists - REM SLEEP DISORDER?

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2014
Houston
I had a collision with the sharp corner of the nightstand next to my bed last night at 2:00a.m. While I was attempting to do my best Alex Bergman and barehand a blooper down the 3rd baseline in an effort to throw the runner out at 1st. Only problem was this occurred as I was sound asleep and left me with a few cuts and scrapes. Could have been much worse.

This is not the first time this type of “ dream” has happened, and from what I’ve read sounds like a may be experiencing REM sleep disorder. Sometimes I jump up punching the air, kicking defensively, or trying to escape , fight or flee kind of situation.
My question is, is this a thing for a neurologist, if so any particular type? Any recommendations in the greater Houston area.
The wife is threatening to put me on the couch, and my dog has figured out he’s in the danger zone and has opted for the crate at night.

Any advice/ recommendations will be much appreciated. I’m 66 years old, and this all started a year or so ago, and seems to be more frequent now, once ever couple of weeks or so recently!

Thanks, feel free to DM ME.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News