ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Stro's are pooping the ned

Collapse of historic proportions. Is Mike Fiers in Witness Protection? Hinch made bad decision after bad decision and the BP pitchers proved him right. We're going to need a complete game from McHugh if we expect to win Game 5. Eff the Royals!

Reactions: Stanger Ranch
Although I'm a Horns fan I live in KC and big time Royals fan. Crazy game. Didn't look like we were going to do shit, and then all the sudden boom. Houston pen has to be wondering if they are even capable of closing out kc. Couldn't do it in game two, took a couple good defensive plays to do it in game 3, and blew a big lead in game 4. Just crazy.

Collapse of historic proportions. Is Mike Fiers in Witness Protection? Hinch made bad decision after bad decision and the BP pitchers proved him right. We're going to need a complete game from McHugh if we expect to win Game 5. Eff the Royals!
Agreed. I was just sitting there day dreaming of the stro's in a world series against the Cubs and BOOM, it's 7-6.

Agreed. I was just sitting there day dreaming of the stro's in a world series against the Cubs and BOOM, it's 7-6.
"Stros will pull it out tonight! To young to realize the significance of that collapse....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT