ADVERTISEMENT

OT: What each state Googled more than any other state in 2015.

RoboCocks21

Sep 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Map-Google-Search-2015.png

Have fun with this!

Reactions: CoachEmUp64
I'm worried about west Virginia and Kentucky (dusty Rhodes wtf).
Utah and Oklahoma, ya, we are looking at you........

Iowa, home of the corn fed woman, dating isn't really like that in the real world..... I can almost hear your Ben and Jerry's tears and they crash into the floor....

North Dakota..... you don't even have a team....

Nebraska men must be super lonely....try dating Iowa.

ISIS, I warned you about rednecks with guns. Arkysaw is onto you.

And apparently everyone in Montana is afraid of being eaten.

Reactions: CoachEmUp64
Frank Gifford? Who gives a flying flip about Frank Gifford? What in God's name is going on in Connecticut?

I guess it would be more correct to ask "what isn't" going on there... Poor saps.

Lol, is this for real? If so, apparently people in Alabama really wanna have sex with someone other than their spouse (Ashley Madison) and the good folks in Indiana (Jerod Fogle). . . well thats just speaks for itself. Perhaps those folks need to take in a sermon or two.

Lol, is this for real? If so, apparently people in Alabama really wanna have sex with someone other than their spouse (Ashley Madison) and the good folks in Indiana (Jerod Fogle). . . well thats just speaks for itself. Perhaps those folks need to take in a sermon or two.
Bro, you failed geography.

Check again.

Reactions: AlabamaHorn
Lol. Well at least he got Indiana right.

I wanna know wtf was Kentucky thinking? And Oklahoma, seriously? Very telling.

Dude metcalf, I said the same thing. Dusty Rhoades? Utah and Oklahoma got issues.

Well, from this map, it seems Mickey Mouse has lost his dog !!!! And the only state that really cares
is New Mexico !!

Ahhhh the deafening thud of a joke told by first&10....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT