ADVERTISEMENT

OU posters

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonghornMM

Oct 23, 2002
Texas
Ok guys, gotta put this out there. 95% of the time y'all keep it fun and respectful, but remember, this is a Texas board. If you want to dog on Texas, don't do it here. I'm all for back and forth banter and respectful jabbing, but as FB season is about to start I wanted to make sure to say that you know who's house that you're posting in. Please keep it respectful.

Hook'em!

So no Horns down? Even though McCoy was caught doing it? Message received.

7-3 vs. UT in the last ten. 13-7 vs UT over the last twenty. Our team does its talking on the field.

And you're pretty thin-skinned when it comes to your team sir. But I understand I'm a guest, so it's fine.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
7-3 vs. UT in the last ten. 13-7 vs UT over the last twenty. Our team does its talking on the field.

And you're pretty thin-skinned when it comes to your team sir. But I understand I'm a guest, so it's fine.
Be nice now. 😉

Last edited:

Really? I'm putting this out here before the season starts and you come in here with this? Try having some self awareness. :rolleyes:

Really? I'm putting this out here before the season starts and you come in here with this? Try having some self awareness. :rolleyes:

Ain't no sooner baggin on you other than OUr history together brother. It is what it is. I'm all for your program gittin their shit together. You're in limbo, Sooners are not. Think about it for just a little bit.

Ain't no sooner baggin on you other than OUr history together brother. It is what it is. I'm all for your program gittin their shit together. You're in limbo, Sooners are not. Think about it for just a little bit.

You're missing the point. We Longhorn fans get it. We know that our program has been underperforming the last decade or so. My whole point with starting this post was if you want to try to rub things in Texas fans faces, don't do it here. There are plenty of OU boards where you guys can do that. Crimson Warrior did the very thing that I asked not to do here. Have some awareness of where you're posting OU fans.

You're missing the point. We Longhorn fans get it. We know that our program has been underperforming the last decade or so. My whole point with starting this post was if you want to try to rub things in Texas fans faces, don't do it here. There are plenty of OU boards where you guys can do that. Crimson Warrior did the very thing that I asked not to do here. Have some awareness of where you're posting OU fans.
Nut up and go with it brother. Your day is coming. 😁

I wonder what ever happened to fizzwilly. He was cool. Also, remember TXsooner aka Pearlandsooner?

Haven't seen a bullmarket thread in a while. Is he even still on these boards? Man, those were the days when Chad Hastings and Ketch would harangue the dude on the radio waves back late 2007-10.

Haven't seen a bullmarket thread in a while. Is he even still on these boards? Man, those were the days when Chad Hastings and Ketch would harangue the dude on the radio waves back late 2007-10.

Bullmarket got run here years ago. He's a loon. He's on par with fat lanny on the aggy boards.

Bullmarket got run here years ago. He's a loon. He's on par with fat lanny on the aggy boards.
I remember the name Fat lanny, but not his antics. Then again, i haven't really been on the free board any the last decade plus. Maybe a once in a while moment like today.

Ok guys, gotta put this out there. 95% of the time y'all keep it fun and respectful, but remember, this is a Texas board. If you want to dog on Texas, don't do it here. I'm all for back and forth banter and respectful jabbing, but as FB season is about to start I wanted to make sure to say that you know who's house that you're posting in. Please keep it respectful.

Hook'em!
Curious how many OU fan threads do you have to eyeball MM? Bell has been here forever; me about 20 years. Crimson and Lay. BullM long since gone. Is it really that much work for you?

Curious how many OU fan threads do you have to eyeball MM? Bell has been here forever; me about 20 years. Crimson and Lay. BullM long since gone. Is it really that much work for you?

It has nothing to do with the number of threads to watch. You guys are kinda proving my point. Have some self awareness of who's house that you're a guest in and what/how you post. I'm fine with some back and forth smack talk as long as the OU posters keeps it civil and don't disrespect Texas. I'm scratching my head at how you guys don't get it. Look up top at the color of the banner at the top of the page. I'm pretty lenient and try to be fair to everyone on here, but this will always be a burnt orange house.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT