ADVERTISEMENT

Paris Olympics - OB Offer

BucketList

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2015
Austin, Texas, Baby
If any of you sports fanatics are looking for an opportunity to see the Olympics, I've got a sweetheart deal to offer. We have a large program in Paris, but I now have a few hotel rooms remaining that I need to liquidate.

Until we sell out, we are offering steeply discounted premium hotel rooms at the magnificent Hilton Paris Opera and the boutique Le Mathurin Hotel & Spa. These 4-star properties are centrally located in the heart of the city. Remaining rooms are definitely limited and some early dates are already sold out. However, I still have some availability from July 28 thru August 11.

All remaining rooms are currently offered at just $475 per night, all inclusive. (I assure you this is well below our cost).

If you want to see Track & Field, Basketball, Gymnastics, Swimming or virtually any other events, I can help you with ANY tickets you need for the Games.
Even if you don't care about the Olympics, it is still a good deal for a hotel room in Paris.

Come for a night. Come for a week. Either way, come support our Horns as they compete for Gold.

Longhorns expected to be in Paris include: Scottie Scheffler, Kevin Durant, Ryan Crouser, Ariel Atkins, and a whole lot more.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News