Please Help: TV Service / How To Watch Football Overseas

swlonghorn

I wear Star Wars now. Star Wars is cool.
Gold Member
Apr 5, 2006
My family and I are moving to Greece at the end of the summer. We will be doing ministry work over there, and it will be for several years, at a minimum. I'm trying to figure out how to watch football (American...not Soccer) while over there. When we spent the summer in Athens two years ago, we rented an Airbnb. There wasn't anything resembling ESPN or American sports on whatever cable service these people had. Contrary to what the Internet says, YouTubeTV blocked my NordVPN, and I wasn't able to use the streaming service there.

So, I was hoping someone on here who lives internationally or who has experience with this might be able to help me out. I honestly have no idea where to look. I've tried Googling, and I can't find a clear answer.

Is there a streaming service that I can sign up for that I can use over there or with a VPN, reliably? Or a satellite service or anything that would let me access American sports programming?

I am trying to figure it out before I get over there and can't watch Texas games in the Fall. How do y'all watch American football outside of the US?

Thanks, and Hook 'Em! 🤘

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.