ADVERTISEMENT

Ranking the media coverage of Trump assassination attempt

houstonwolves

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2003
This is pretty much the day to day rankings as well:

1. Orangebloods. Hands down the best source of news. Posting Twitter feeds, analyzing the news, providing military, firearms and law enforcement insight was fantastic. You just have to sift through the chaff to find the wheat. Beat all the MSM to the real news by at least 15 minutes.
2. Twitter/X. Sift through the chaff to find the wheat but still the best place for unfiltered breaking news. i love Joe Kernan but cringe when he gives and editorial disguised as a question.

4. CNBC. Not really at play here because they do not have news on the weekend. But my go to for news from a business perspective.
5. BBC. They had the interview with the person who saw the gunman scale the roof. How did they scoop the American outlets. They also provide an international perspective. Good quality journalism.

8. CNN. If you can filter through the editorial slant they actually do good reporting of breaking events.

11. Fox. The only conservative perspective. Again, you have to read through the bias. Probably the worst journalism. Do you have to submit a writing sample to be part of the on-line version.
12. NBC. The best of the worst among ABC and CBS. Watched them for about half an hour while I read OB. Had absolutely no news and just played the loop of the shooting over and over.

I left gaps above because there HAS to be something to fill in there? Right?

Reactions: tex17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News