ADVERTISEMENT

Rogue Shops newest product launch (THCA) 20 percent off inside!!!

OMGanja

Rogue Shop @ www.rogueshop.com
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2013
Midland Texas
www.rogueshop.com
ZcfKoib.png

Hey guys its been a while since I posted a deal for y'all. We have been working on growing a strain for a rapper named Dorrough, he has a pretty popular song called Ice Cream Paint Job. So what with did with Dorrough is get him to make a (WeedMix) of the song Ice Cream Paint Job. That is now complete and so is the video which me and Mrs Rogue will be in 😂. The song, video, new strain (Ice Cream Paint Job 2) will all drop March 22nd so we are supper excited for everyone to check it out and support Rogue Shop and Dorrough in this process. With all of that being said, here is the deal which runs March 17th Through March 24th, you will get 20 percent off all three of our THCA products listed below. If you are not interested in the THCA, then remember the code for 10 percent off OrangeBloods is always available to use.

For those who don't know THCA is the real deal like Evander Holyfield, its primary cannabinoid is THCA which turns to Delta 9 THC when lit, this it is no different than Marijuana other than the fact that it is legal as long as its below .30 percent total THC Delta 9 which ours is. So if you are a smoker, check out our Indoor THCA Flower, our smalls and our carts. We will also be having the Ice Cream Paint Job Strain dropping on the 22nd and let me tell you, it some of the most exotic flower Ive ever seen, creme de la creme. We will also start selling Green House Light Deps soon so keep an eye out for that next week as well. Thanks for all of y'alls support, we love and appreciate OB.

Discount code is OBTHCA20 Good Through March 24th

Indoor THCA Hydroponic Flower (Smalls)
Indoor THCA Hydroponic Flower (Bigs)
THCA Carts (Don't Forget you need a battery when purchasing carts)

bjzdaHh.jpeg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News