Sark REALLY Needs to Implement CJ Stroud Warmups

Oddguwop

Insider. Leader of Wolfpack. #PIIHB.
Gold Member
Feb 7, 2006
Mississippi
Look we agree bro that Sark is doing an acceptable job right now. Meeting the standard. Not going to go overboard because anything less than what he is doing now is fireable.

Buttt he can still improve. He needs to be looking at innovations like the way that CJ Stroud warms up and then evolve it to every position on our team. I did this with my select team this summer and the results were nothing short of amazing. Not only did we win every tournament and exceed every expectation butt it was the most fun I have had in years.

My team had space limits so we could only have a few golf stations, nerf basketball, a badminton set, and football. Sark on the other hand could bring in portable basketball and pickleball courts onto DKR. Lots of possibilities including gymnastics and breaking. The warmups could get crowds into stadium hours early so CDC wood love. Great investment.

Anywho hopefully Sark gets with it soon and doesn’t get complacent. We have to stay ahead of the curve or we will be douches again.

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.