ADVERTISEMENT

Scheffler running laps

Oldmanastro

Jun 18, 2015
Around all these guys at the Players Championship. 5 stroke lead with basically 5 holes to play.
His play over the past 3 years has been nothing but spectacular.
Jordan hangs around but having issues putting 4 good rounds together.

Anyone watch “Full Swing” on Netflix? Pretty entertaining and gives a lot of behind the scenes stuff of what it’s like on the PGA and the pressure.

Around all these guys at the Players Championship. 5 stroke lead with basically 5 holes to play.
His play over the past 3 years has been nothing but spectacular.
Jordan hangs around but having issues putting 4 good rounds together.

Anyone watch “Full Swing” on Netflix? Pretty entertaining and gives a lot of behind the scenes stuff of what it’s like on the PGA and the pressure.
That was a really good show. I’m a gold fanatic so I enjoyed it. They are coming back with a season 2.

I saw some of it. What was Dustin Johnson thinking when he let himself get involved with that gold digger Paulina Gretzky? Well I assume the sex part is really great.

I saw some of it. What was Dustin Johnson thinking when he let himself get involved with that gold digger Paulina Gretzky? Well I assume the sex part is really great.
You’re really a moron. DJ secures $100M guaranteed without swinging a stick, plays in shorts, 54 holes, and still bangs the hot wife. Paulina ain’t the gold digger friend.

Reactions: Hoookem722
You’re really a moron. DJ secures $100M guaranteed without swinging a stick, plays in shorts, 54 holes, and still bangs the hot wife. Paulina ain’t the gold digger friend.
You don't know her family history. Like mother like daughter.

Look Janet Gretzky was a gold digger. First she was involved with a high profile tennis star the late Vitas Gerulaitis. When he broke their engagement Janet eventually latched on to Wayne Gretzky.

And by golly this time Janet was determined to get a rich professional athlete. Got pregnant to shame him into marrying her she was 5 months pregnant when they married.

And wouldn't you know he signed with LA. Then St Louis her hometown, and then New York. In other words where Janet wanted to be. He never another Stanley Cup after he married her.

And now comes Paulina. She hooked up with Dustin Johnson and the rest is history. Is she sexy? Yes albeit with at least one boob job. 😂

Just my opinion

Look Janet Gretzky was a gold digger. First she was involved with a high profile tennis star the late Vitas Gerulaitis. When he broke their engagement Janet eventually latched on to Wayne Gretzky.

And by golly this time Janet was determined to get a rich professional athlete. Got pregnant to shame him into marrying her she was 5 months pregnant when they married.

And wouldn't you know he signed with LA. Then St Louis her hometown, and then New York. In other words where Janet wanted to be. He never another Stanley Cup after he married her.

And now comes Paulina. She hooked up with Dustin Johnson and the rest is history. Is she sexy? Yes albeit with at least one boob job. 😂

Just my opinion
And I bet you get money from the government, who cares.

And you think Beard's gf was doing something different? We have some major issues in our society but we aren't going to solve them here. Women are by nature gold diggers.

Last edited:
And I bet you get money from the government, who cares.

And you think Beard's gf was doing something different? We have some major issues in our society but we aren't going to solve them here. Women are by nature gold diggers.
You really are a stupid effer.

Just my opinion
Gretzky was long past his days as the great one by the time he went to LA. Yet he still had a record setting year before they lost in the SC finals. I don’t think his wife had much to do with that. Perhaps she influenced the decision but I think it was a pretty easy choice - Edmonton or LA? C’mon man!! His brand took off even more - just like every other great athlete that chooses LA. live in Edmonton or LA. Dude?? Ok I give you the mall of America but geez, have you been to Edmonton? And he did take a bad LA kings team to the SC finals.

Your cynical opinion is comical. Wayne married for love. Didn’t you? Moron.

You really are a stupid effer.
Grandpa Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

We went from Scheffler winning big to Paulina to Janet Jones being gold diggers to moron and dunce.
Personally I give them permission to a go at me.

Congrats Scottie for back to being number one in the world!

Just my opinion

And somehow they’re still married and have 5 kids?

They must be conservatives. 😂

Reactions: freeper
Award for the most pointless argument ever goes to this thread. All of them individually have more money than they know what to do with.

If you're a rich dude, a filthy rich dude, 99.99% of the time you get a trophy wife. Trophy wives are expected to bring nothing more to the table than high dollar looks and a 24/7 pu$$ pass in return for financial extravagance. Any other qualities or skills are a bonus but not required in this transaction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT