ADVERTISEMENT

Season ticket prices?

B0NEYRD

Jan 11, 2023
Just curious if anyone could provide insight to what season tickets cost. Doesn’t need to be great seats just wondering where the pricing starts. Along with that what do tickets for the Red River Shoot Out go for?

Depends on a few things.

1. Where you sit.

2. How much money you give to UT.

3. Do you give NIL money to players.

This sounds bad but as cheap as you can go. Then I can move up from there.
It's been a few years since I've actually been to a game but if you don't have a contact for donated seats, the cheapest seats were via scalpers outside within about 10mins of kickoff. Have also traded a whataburger for a pair of tix after opening drive.
No idea if this still happens though.

• Haha
Reactions: diadevic
It's been a few years since I've actually been to a game but if you don't have a contact for donated seats, the cheapest seats were via scalpers outside within about 10mins of kickoff. Have also traded a whataburger for a pair of tix after opening drive.
No idea if this still happens though.
A whataburger?

Tell me that was during the Chollie Strong years.

A whataburger?

Tell me that was during the Chollie Strong years.
Hell no I wouldn't trade a perfectly good whataburger to watch that team play!
It was the Alamo bowl win over Oregon St. I think that was 2011 or 12.

My parents had season tickets from about 1966 to 1996. They "donated" to the Longhorn Foundation for the privilege. Towards the end, their tickets were right off the stairs at the 20 or so. They could park in the handicapped space at the foot of the stairs. When that got too hard, they gave them up. Longhorn Foundation reached out, said that they could pass the tickets to children for a mere $25,000. donation /ticket.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
My parents had season tickets from about 1966 to 1996. They "donated" to the Longhorn Foundation for the privilege. Towards the end, their tickets were right off the stairs at the 20 or so. They could park in the handicapped space at the foot of the stairs. When that got too hard, they gave them up. Longhorn Foundation reached out, said that they could pass the tickets to children for a mere $25,000. donation /ticket.
Ya, I prefer to watch for free. That includes cable. I don't think many of y'all understand what is coming financially. It's already baked into the cake. Think 6-7 years of stacked inflation with 20+ quarters of decreasing growth. The main part of the show kicks off in 2024.

Don't give your hard earned cash to frivolous liberals.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT