Selling 2 vs. UGA - Lower UDW — SOLD

Hornfisher

Paws in the sand, beer in the hand
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2017
Dripping Springs
I have two extra seats for UGA. In-laws were supposed to come but can't make it (not broken up about it). Our seats are Sec 103 Row 7. Good seats, have been our season ticket location for the last 10+ years... Ahn Lai and me will be in the other two seats, only requirement is you can't be a Georgia fan.... which if you're buying on here, you're probably not. Stubhub has this section and close-by rows for $650 and up. I'm willing to take $575 ea. DM me if interested.

I have two extra seats for UGA. In-laws were supposed to come but can't make it (not broken up about it). Our seats are Sec 103 Row 7. Good seats, have been our season ticket location for the last 10+ years... Ahn Lai and me will be in the other two seats, only requirement is you can't be a Georgia fan.... which if you're buying on here, you're probably not. Stubhub has this section and close-by rows for $650 and up. I'm willing to take $575 ea. DM me if interested.
Are these gone?

bump. still available. will take $500 each. DM me if you want them. much prefer to sell to an OB since these seats are next to mine, rather than randos on stubhub and risk UGA fans.....

Reactions: Bleedorange