ADVERTISEMENT

Shut the OB's Down I Guess

No coach should need to feel validated or listen to what "Joe Fan" thinks needs to be done the way he is running his football program. A coach worth his salt should run things the way that he wants to and be oblivious the what others are saying on the outside. I certainly don't need a football coaches opinion on how to do my job. FB, if it bothers you this much that Texas fired Strong and hired Herman to replace him, while not even giving the man a chance to show what he can do, maybe you should turn in your fan card.

Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
No coach should need to feel validated or listen to what "Joe Fan" thinks needs to be done the way he is running his football program. A coach worth his salt should run things the way that he wants to and be oblivious the what others are saying on the outside. I certainly don't need a football coaches opinion on how to do my job. FB, if it bothers you this much that Texas fired Strong and hired Herman to replace him, while not even giving the man a chance to show what he can do, maybe you should turn in your fan card.
Not talking about Strong MM no more, its just don't sound right, Joe Fan is everyone and the BOR, everyone, hope he makes it, no more CS for MM, thats over..but from Coach at Houston to CEO at Texas...a big jump! Hope he shows that he's got it ...I would like to win again , you never get my Horn card bro! Maybe my OB acct but not the card...LOL!

Hook'em

Reactions: Belldozer1
Not talking about Strong MM no more, its just don't sound right, Joe Fan is everyone and the BOR, everyone, hope he makes it, no more CS for MM, thats over..but from Coach at Houston to CEO at Texas...a big jump! Hope he shows that he's got it ...I would like to win again , you never get my Horn card bro! Maybe my OB acct but not the card...LOL!

Hook'em
Pretty sure he was the CEO at Houston as well...while that is a jump, its not as big of a jump as you would like everyone to think.

Just a suggestion. Why not see how Herman does before you try to tar and feather him? IMO, you're making yourself look foolish starting all of these threads rambling on about this and that.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn

Hook'em

FB Horn have you and outhereincali been hanging out?
I'm just wondering if he gave you some of his cough
medicine when you weren't looking. Anyway, my bandwagon offer still stands. Come celebrate that fresh Sugar Bowl W if you want.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Thus kind of approach is fine if he wins. Get off to a rough start he's probably going to wish he had handled things differently

“Chalk that one up to a lot of misinformation on social media,”

If anyone listened to his presser he was mentioning fans thinking Beck was the OC at Ohio State so he was the cause of losing.

“We’ll never be swayed by any of that because we’re privy to a lot more information than what Joe Fan is.”

Again speaking about Beck and why he was hired.

Hey you, Joe Fan. Tom Herman does not care for your armchair opinions.

Good! Everyone on here has armchair opinions unless you're some big time coach for a big time school I hope Herman's not taking our advice. If he is then he's probably going to lose his job.

Man I thought I had my doubts about Herman early in the process but FBH takes the cake. I'm learning to do a little research on Herman and listen to his interviews as well as watch some practice tapes on Youtube to see a tease of what we're getting. Going off everyday about some one that hasn't even coached a down at UT is a waste of time but hey to each his own.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT