ADVERTISEMENT

Slight distraction from football: Astros vs Rangers

Big series for sure...as a Ranger fan I am bummed at our recent stumbles and don't have much confidence going into this series with the Stros.

If we can somehow win 2 out of 3 ill feel better but again not feeling it right now for the Rangers...and Max is supposedly experiencing arm tightness...big bummer there!

‘Stros take game 1 13-6 and tied for first with Seattle. Rangers one game back.

As a Rangers fan our bullpen is the worst I’ve ever seen. And that says a lot because we’ve had some terrible teams over the last 40 year. If we had a competent bullpen we would have a big lead in the division right now.

The Strangers suck. We traded away a stud for the elderly Scherzer. Typical.

Betting Tatis Jr GIF by BettorEdge

The Strangers suck. We traded away a stud for the elderly Scherzer. Typical.
The kid we traded was blocked for the next 5 years at a minimum because of Semien and Seager. Scherzer had been lights out before that Astros start. 2.21 ERA in 6 starts. Our farm system is still in really good shape. The kid we drafted out of Florida this year has already made it up double A in less than 2 months. Plus we have Evan Carter who's in triple A right now and could get called up with the Adolis injury.

They have the train headed in the right direction. They weren't going to go from a 100+ loss team to a contender in 1 year.

As a former Astro fan, former Asto buddy, now a Rangers fan, am I allowed to jump back on the bandwagon? Rangers falling faster than a fricken scud bomb.

As a former Astro fan, former Asto buddy, now a Rangers fan, am I allowed to jump back on the bandwagon? Rangers falling faster than a fricken scud bomb.
We welcome all aboard!! You've made the right decision, but may I ask, why did you bail the first time?

We welcome all aboard!! You've made the right decision, but may I ask, why did you bail the first time?
Well I bailed shortly after getting swept by Chicago WS. Always loved the killer Bs. Huge fan of Biggio. I still have his autographed rookie card when he was still a catcher. Moved to Dallas. Jumped on the Rangers World Series band wagon when the Astor’s were atrocious. Was at game 5 against the Cardinals. I hate David Friese! Lol.

Anyway, I digress. Im gonna hang with the Rangers a few more games but reserve the right to jump over to the Stros as needed to feel good in life.

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT