ADVERTISEMENT

So I was just casually shopping at the Dollar store….

pdrscott99

WUT
Gold Member
Dec 25, 2010
Round Rock, TX
Minding my own business and there was this Latina girl walking down the same aisle. I was wearing my new Under Armor shoes that I had gotten from the same Dollar store last week since that’s now where those are retailed and they came in super handy in a few minutes. (More to cum on that)

Anywho, she had this big Latina booty, (must’ve been Colombian but I’d probably need @Califishorn to verify on that topic) and she kept rubbing that thing on me while acting like she was just bending over shopping for stuff on the bottom shelf. Those aisles are tighter than a mofo for sure!

Anywho, I took that as a signal that she was ready to get down freak nasty style in the store, but I kept my composure. Butt there came a point that I couldn’t control it any longer when she asked me to “watch her cart” for her while she stayed bent over for like 10 seconds and I knew that was her official invite to make it happen.

I knew time was of the essence so I whipped out that big hog but I was so revved up with how this was going down in public I didn’t last long enough to get the “fajita meat in the taco” if you know what I mean, and I nutted all over her lower leg by accident.

I could tell she was upset cuz I didn’t last long enough for her to get that “pig in her blanket” so get this she actually started screaming and acting like she wasn’t asking for it though her behavior was obvious to me in that “aisle of sinful decadence”.

I panicked and stuffed my hog back into my shorts and deployed those sweet ass Under Armor $1 kicks I got last week and got the heck outta there. If I was wearing Nike kicks I would’ve been wrongly detained no doubt!

My main takeaway from this traumatic experience is that you can’t ever put a $$ amount on your footwear and how it can help you out of a bind in real time, as well as never trust big booty Colombians in a Dollar Store ever again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News