ADVERTISEMENT

SOLD

you talk...you meet...you done.
I know that part what I saying if the two people live in separate cities and
Cannot meet in person how do they exchange tickets and money. I know PayPal but how do you get the tickets? Somebody said email them. Those will get you in I guess.

I know that part what I saying if the two people live in separate cities and
Cannot meet in person how do they exchange tickets and money. I know PayPal but how do you get the tickets? Somebody said email them. Those will get you in I guess.
I never sale my tickets but I have bought some for others. It is a total trust factor...i venmo or paypal (both very easy to set up) and they typically overnight the tickets. In the case of my recent post...I sold for a friend not on OB - he lives in Austin and so does the buyer. They are meeting today. That one was easy

I never sale my tickets but I have bought some for others. It is a total trust factor...i venmo or paypal (both very easy to set up) and they typically overnight the tickets. In the case of my recent post...I sold for a friend not on OB - he lives in Austin and so does the buyer. They are meeting today. That one was easy
Ok because I'm trying to buy this other guys tickets and he said he can email them to me? I wasn't sure if that would get me inside the stadium honestly. Once you send the money on pay pal then it's gone and all I would have is an email Lol! Hope it works. I'm with you I would rather meet face to face.

Ok because I'm trying to buy this other guys tickets and he said he can email them to me? I wasn't sure if that would get me inside the stadium honestly. Once you send the money on pay pal then it's gone and all I would have is an email Lol! Hope it works. I'm with you I would rather meet face to face.
Yes they can email you tickets for you to print off...they work. If you met him here...you will be fine

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT