ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Break

oldhorn2

Jan 2, 2013
So what does the staff do during the break? I suspect they dont hit the beach, but I would think they couldnt use the time for recruiting either......maybe break down the film they got during the first 2 days of running around in shorts?

I bet they are using the time to furiously .....uh.....do ....what?

So what does the staff do during the break? I suspect they dont hit the beach, but I would think they couldnt use the time for recruiting either......maybe break down the film they got during the first 2 days of running around in shorts?

I bet they are using the time to furiously .....uh.....do ....what?

Recruiting?

I thought of that, but how do they recruit when the kids are away at the beach themselves? Maybe the HS kids go on break at different times.

Recruiting. Watching film of the first two practices and seeing who is hustling and who isn't. Looking for the little things early on--- how crisp are the wr routes, is the secondary communicating properly with it's alignments (something we were atrocious at last year) etc etc. The rubber meets the road when the pads get put on.

Not everyone does the same thing, either. Some kids are gonna stay at home. If not, the beaches would be as crowded as a Trump inauguration ... uh, scratch that. A non-Trump inauguration.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT