ADVERTISEMENT

Still kicking

LonghornSoldier

Dec 12, 2005
I just realized I havent been on here in around 3 months to this point.... probably wont stick around much either till the season starts.... just wanted to let yall know Im not dead or in jail etc lol... i know how much some of you goober just miss me.... anyhow I hope life has been treating ALL of you on this site good friend/foe and that life is just good in general. I will probably start popping back in on occasion just to see whats going down, but dont expect me to be on here like i used to be at least till the season kicks off.

Anyhow - Hook Em! and yall play nice ;) lol

I just realized I havent been on here in around 3 months to this point.... probably wont stick around much either till the season starts.... just wanted to let yall know Im not dead or in jail etc lol... i know how much some of you goober just miss me.... anyhow I hope life has been treating ALL of you on this site good friend/foe and that life is just good in general. I will probably start popping back in on occasion just to see whats going down, but dont expect me to be on here like i used to be at least till the season kicks off.
Just remember, the longer you stay away from the sanity this site provides, the more your are subject to at-risk behavior. In other words, acting aggy.

Reactions: westx
Just remember, the longer you stay away from the sanity this site provides, the more your are subject to at-risk behavior. In other words, acting aggy.

mater-i-dont-care-who-you-are-thats-funny-right-there.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT