ADVERTISEMENT

TexAgs on whether it is Schlossnagle or not

BattleshipTexas

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2001
Here are selected quotes from about 400+ posts. I hadn't heard the first one.

The guy who owns Tiger Droppings just announced it's Schloss...35 Million for 10 years.
This is so typical of those aholes in Austin.

Before everyone goes full r….you know what, there is zero chance Schlossnagle is leaving. Zero. Don't bother bleeding out.

We are playing for a NC. We'll match any offer.

Vitello is a perfect fit there

He has EVERYTHING a college baseball could ever want, right here. He's playing for a NC TONIGHT for God's sake. He can't even talk about the 12th man without getting emotional, and…WE'RE RICH AS F! This ain't your grandpa's tu anymore. They can't just moneywhip against A&M anymore. Things have changed.

Remember when sip was going to get Saban?

yep, this is what the sips do -- and they're not going to change. trying to steal the spotlight from both A&M and Tennessee...and the SEC

A&M will need to chunk the bank at him as those *****es in Austin are coming for him. Not a rumor.

So here we are six hours from playing for our first ever NCAA baseball title, and the BAS cases are spending the day getting trolled by sips. About what should be expected.

FWIW, my neighbor used to coach college baseball. He still knows active coaches, and he said they think Schloss is gone.

Whether Schloss is gone or not, this is a major distraction for the players. Timing could not have been worse.
That was by design from those choads in Austin.

FWIW ... which is nada ... but I was told this was in motion almost two weeks ago. Have a close friend with high ... very high ... level contacts in UT athletics and during the regionals was told Pierce was gone and they were all in on Schloss.

Texas already won. Biggest game in A&M history and the firing is bigger news than the game.

Does anyone think he'd want the tu firing happening TODAY right before the biggest game of his own career…if he was the reason for that firing…possibly being a distraction TODAY when he absolutely has zero need for any distractions? F*** no. And same goes for Vitello. Tu doing this TODAY has signaled it will be neither of those guys.

We own tu. This pathetic move confirms it

Things may change but as of 2 days ago per a big A&M supporter Schlos already told tu "No".

I will be crushed if Schloss goes to the sips.

I think their entitled fan base just believes that they could "just get our coach". Or UTs. That all they have to do is call and people will come running. The truth is there are many reasons NOT to go to Texas. Their culture is very hard for a head coach to deal with. And with NIL basically making everything even, they don't really have a true advantage other than their logo and possibly their location. That's a really weak reason to go there.

Word around Omaha is it’s Vitello to Texas, not Schloss. Makes more sense to me to be honest. Extremely expected behavior from Texas to fire Pierce the day of the national championship though.

Kendall said he wouldn't rule anyone out on Twitter. Pretty big 180 from "Not happening"

I know that money talks but who would you rather have as a boss? CDC (schloss previous boss) or Trev?

100% yes! This could not have been stated any better. The sips are who they are: a bunch of arrogant jackwads. Won't be too long before we tell the SEC, "I told ya so…"

Zero chance. They'll say they never really wanted him and got their first choice

Dude on our Mediterranean cruise ships next door neighbor's son is dating Schloss's daughter. He said Schloss has told the family he's taking the tu job as soon as the CWS is over.

CDC isn't stupid. He's playing multiple angles. And one of them is to jack up Schloss' salary. If he gets him great. If he doesn't he forces us to spend more money that quite frankly is severely restricted due to the Jimbo fiasco. Albert's has said the finances were horrible and that he's had to make cuts to get it back in black. CDC figures even if he doesn't get him he puts financial pressure on our whole athletic department. It's a cutthroat move.

I hate to admit it, but their stupid little stunt has worked…it's an hour till game time and that is all we are talking about.

He's a drunk [CDC] and when he falls out of disfavor with the whorns, they will throw his under the bus and air all his dirty laundry.

Sankey should be calling them out on this. They did the news with two sec teams playing in the final game. Not just against us. True tsip move. No respect for the conference or other teams. All about them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News