TexAgs thoughts on the Texas vs OU game

BattleshipTexas

Gold Member
Oct 15, 2001
Boomer Sooner BTHO tu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Put a 100 on em. --whatthehay78

Oh u will beet ut --jbt102

Am I the only one that doesn't consider this one of the best rivalry games? I know it's a rivalry, but it's not near the top of the list. Seems like they try and make it a big deal --Randy Rhodes

Yes, you are. It's without a doubt one of the top rivalry games. --BMXBandit

Sadly zero U is going to get their heads handed to them. -- TexasAggie97

sips are always back until their daddy OU beats that a$$ --TyperWoods

To me, ou Texas is a good rivalry game but not on that level because the true hate isn't there like it is for tu/a&m or osu/Michigan , bama/auburn etc… Sure, they dislike each other, but it's A&M that tu is always trying to put down and truly can't stand to see have success --NyAggie

if t.u. really hated ou as much as they claim, they would go to a home and home series. The RRR is the only thing keeping ou relevant. It really doesn't have anything else going for it as a school or as a state. its an also ran in the SEC. Other than cheating their way to past success they have nothing to offer that distinguishes them from most other sec schools. I would compare them to Arkansas now. --ttaggie

It's definitely one of the bigger ones, no disputing that. I will say that in my little world I consider Iron bowl, mich v OSU, FSU v Florida, and A&M v tu (in no particular order) as my top tier. Second tier I have OU v tu, ND v USC, bama v Tenn, UGA v Auburn, etc. --mship88

I was hoping we'd never play the sips again. LSU is a much more fun rivalry and their fans aren't vaginas. --Heineken-Ashi

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.