Texas Blow U Ticket Prices

diadevic

May 4, 2006
Thinking about going this weekend. Holy smokes - have you looked at prices on Seat Geek? Prices are at least 50% higher on the UT half than the Blow U half. Come on Sooners - bailing on the team already?? The game hasn't even started!

My parents said many times that UT has many more students than OUSux. Thus more fans wanting tickets. OU side could be hazardous.

My parents said many times that UT has many more students than OUSux. Thus more fans wanting tickets. OU side could be hazardous.
My personal experience - and admittedly a general statement not directed at any individual - Blow U fans are more fanatical. Usually they are coming, whether favored or knowing that an ass whipping is coming. Texas will always always sell out, but I have never seen tickets on the UT side this high (especially -- in comparison to the OU side). Texas smells blood.

Wait till you see what ticket prices will be at DKR in 2 weeks if Texas thumps BlowU.

It's a 6:30 kick off btw.

About 9-10 years ago i bought 4 tickets, around $100 or so. Gave one free to a APO girl (ones that bring the Texas flag out). She said they get in free to carry the flag, but needed a ticket to stay for the game. Figured that this old Texas Ex would help out a Texas student. She either crowded in w friends or sold it. Ok either way...🤘🏻