ADVERTISEMENT

Texas DB tweeting about transfering during halftime of TCU game?

Dohhhh....been talking about that in the game thread. Glad u think u needed to start another thread.

Oh sorry didn't see it in the game thread.
What seems goofy to me is that he had his phone at halftime. I wouldn't be surprised to find out he didn't. As an Ag, I would take him for sure, but this seems weird.

If he did retweet that, I bet Strong either boots him or buries him so deep he will never see the field.

If that Boyd retweet is real (which I am very skeptical about), then it could be a bad sign about what is going on between players and coaches. Kris has received playing time, hasn't been red shirted, so what would his beef be otherwise?

Based on that game I just watched, and assuming for the moment that retweet is legit, coach Strong could be in danger of losing this team.

Next week will be very telling...

I'm no twitter guy, but it just says "kris retweeted". If that was really him, wouldn't say his actual twitter handle? Smells like a fake. If true, there's serious issues.

Reactions: Belldozer1
I'm no twitter guy, but it just says "kris retweeted". If that was really him, wouldn't say his actual twitter handle? Smells like a fake. If true, there's serious issues.
Metcalf, it's true. He was face timing last week during halftime. Photos are all over the place now. Him in his jersey talking to his buddy. He retweeted what an aggie buddy said. Cecil cherry then tweeted him and said do what you gotta do bro. Do what's best for you."

Jeezus you're a complete twatknuckle. We've all seen that. Don't you ever watch your own games?

Belldozer he has a point. I came to your game thread at half time. I was surprised a Sooner was posting regularly in the thread. WTH, why weren't you watching our game? Just asking...........

Reactions: blh111
Belldozer he has a point. I came to your game thread at half time. I was surprised a Sooner was posting regularly in the thread. WTH, why weren't you watching our game? Just asking...........
I watched both games at the same time
I livestreamed the UT game on computer
Both teams play each other next week, seemed like a good idea to see how Texas was playing this week.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Haha well you never know how a team will play from week to week .......usually:)
Uh, excuse me---- I'm pretty certain some of us knew. If you'd have raised your little flag, I could have come by your table and assisted you.

Reactions: Belldozer1
so what happens to boyd ? The coaches know, its all over the internetz, facebook, name it. What is the punishment ?

If he said that his ass should be gone tonight. If not Charlie will lose the team for sure.

Metcalf, it's true. He was face timing last week during halftime. Photos are all over the place now. Him in his jersey talking to his buddy. He retweeted what an aggie buddy said. Cecil cherry then tweeted him and said do what you gotta do bro. Do what's best for you."

Wow. Sorry but I'm still having trouble believing all this. It's just unimaginable to me. How in the f*ck are they not too busy getting their asses chewed out and game planning to be on their goddamn phones? How in the f*ck would a coach not notice that? How in the f*ck would any coach worth his salt not break that goddamn phone off in that kid's ass?

If this is true, so much for discipline. This is complete loss of control. This is the kind of candy ass bullshit Mack would pull. Just inexcusable.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
His tweet was number one trending only minutes after he tweeted it. Just google it. It's every where.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT