ADVERTISEMENT

Texas named a 2023 title contender

I could probably take those same 8 blue-bloods and give each a 10% chance of winning the national championship instead of 2%. Pretty safe bet.

Do we have a chance? Sure, everybody does but I think highly unlikely. In my opinion here's the 4 I'd put my money on and in order are Michigan, Georgia, USC, Ohio State.

As for Texas, I think we will be in the b12 ccg at 10-2 and get a quality bowl opponent.

Although strangely I feel that we're gonna beat Alabama, I'm counting that game as a loss. No specific opponent for the 2nd loss, we're overly prone to random letdown games. KSt maybe.

I believe OU will be improved but not quite the juggernaut of pre Vegetables. Y'all have done very well with the portal and recruiting this year and looking at your upcoming 2024 sec schedule....you're gonna need it. Brutal.

Reactions: freeper
I'd like to just get to the conference championship for starters. The way this roster looks coming into the year I have full confidence saying this is going to be a 10 win team. If Quinn takes the jump I don't think it's crazy to think they go 11-1 either. The schedule sets up pretty nice for that.

Reactions: freeper
I think we can make a run for it but we need to finally cut out the WTF games where we get beat by someone like Tech. Alabama will be tough on the road and it's been a long time since we have won a big game like that so I'm going with a loss there as well. The rest are winnable.

I think we can make a run for it but we need to finally cut out the WTF games where we get beat by someone like Tech. Alabama will be tough on the road and it's been a long time since we have won a big game like that so I'm going with a loss there as well. The rest are winnable.
We'll find out what kind of QB we have at Alabama.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT