ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Tech at TEXAS Men's Basketball Game Thread

westx

Dec 6, 2009
Banks just put a big time move. Nice shot. TT 16, TX14

I just saw Ogden on the Texas Tech coaching staff. Did Barnes fire him at Tennessee?

I have no idea why Jacob Young gets more minutes than Yancy.

I had forgotten all about Tevin Mack until the announcers just mentioned him. I hope he is ironing things out.

it's frustrating to watch at this point. i'll check in the rest of the way on shaka & the guys but it may be next season before i get charged back up

it's frustrating to watch at this point. i'll check in the rest of the way on shaka & the guys but it may be next season before i get charged back up
This year has been bad but I seen improvement. Just need a legit PG.

I have no idea why Jacob Young gets more minutes than Yancy.

I wonder the same thing. In fact, as I watched that game last night I was wondering why Young and Banks are on the floor at all. Then each one of them made a play. But they don't make many, they turn the ball over, miss shot after shot, and give up offensive boards. It's almost like Smart has written off this season (so have I) and he's hoping giving them minutes now will pay off in the future.

I wonder the same thing. In fact, as I watched that game last night I was wondering why Young and Banks are on the floor at all. Then each one of them made a play. But they don't make many, they turn the ball over, miss shot after shot, and give up offensive boards. It's almost like Smart has written off this season (so have I) and he's hoping giving them minutes now will pay off in the future.
Young will make a shot here and there and gets good publicity from all the announcers because of his dad. For some reason Shaka pulls Yancy before he can even get into the rhythm of the game. You may be right, Shaka is probably just working on next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT