ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs OU tickets will be on sale , question

roysterr

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
I've done my research, looks like a high demand.

Is $350 a ticket sound about right for Section 108, 25 yd line ?

A lot on stub hub asking for more than that.

But, of course, the tickets still available from TBO are high row, north end zone in the Cotton Bowl and not yard line seats in section 108.
Just sayin.

Reactions: ThrowTheDamnBall
You can still buy them at Texas box office for 125 each I believe.

This is a completely false and misleading statement. OP asked about specific seats. Your answer relates to much less desirable seats. Please don't respond if you only have misinformation.

This is a completely false and misleading statement. OP asked about specific seats. Your answer relates to much less desirable seats. Please don't respond if you only have misinformation.

I'm sorry you were born retarded but had you gone online last week you could have gotten some close to what he was looking for at that price. If you are paying 350.00 each for those seats then you are as dumb as the morons driving down 35 last night doing 60mph in the passing lane.

I'm sorry you were born retarded but had you gone online last week you could have gotten some close to what he was looking for at that price. If you are paying 350.00 each for those seats then you are as dumb as the morons driving down 35 last night doing 60mph in the passing lane.

Guess what, dumbass: Maybe you should deal with facts, not your ignorant assumptions. I'm a season ticket holder and bought my OU tickets several months ago. I got good seats at face value. So I didn't need to go online last week---just another dumbass assumption---guess who was born retarded.
My point is simple, if you had any reading comprehension: OP asked for pricing info about specific seats. You gave him info about completely unrelated and less desirable seats. Get some to help you read, moron.

Guess what, dumbass: Maybe you should deal with facts, not your ignorant assumptions. I'm a season ticket holder and bought my OU tickets several months ago. I got good seats at face value. So I didn't need to go online last week---just another dumbass assumption---guess who was born retarded.
My point is simple, if you had any reading comprehension: OP asked for pricing info about specific seats. You gave him info about completely unrelated and less desirable seats. Get some to help you read, moron.

Speaking of help you might want to look into some Prozac before your old ass has a stroke.

You might want to look at some cyanide to put your dumbass self and people who know you out of misery. I could kick your butt any day and would be happy to meet to do it. I see you've been on the board a week....you'll soon learn that idiots like yourself are not tolerated that well. BTW, how are you doing in high school remedial English?

p.s. Nice change of subject when you are proven wrong and your ass is owned!

I didn't change the subject just realized how pathetic your life is when you go through trolling swap meet posts at midnight. By the way, are you really mad because you were going to screw your buddy and overcharge him and you got busted? If you got such great seats why are you looking at swap meet in the first place. Since you are quite possibly one of the dumbest people I have ever met keep arguing while I hit the ignore option. Meanwhile I hope your buddy goes on Craigslist instead of buying your overpriced junk.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT