ADVERTISEMENT

The Biggest Scam (pet related)

csetherhorn

My thesis is simple…Your network is your power
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2008
FWTX
I have a 12-year-old mini-GoldenDoodle and I've given him the heart pill every month and visits to the vet - where they always say "you know, your dog's teeth need cleaning...that will be $600 and they'll look the same as they do now"

I nearly got in shouting match with some old vet the last time I took Charley Bear (my doodle) in there because I was putting Charley on a grain-free diet and the vet was telling me how bad that was for dogs...except that the dog food companies of the world tend to agree with me...but I digress...

It's time to re-order more heart pills...so I go onto pets.com or whatever and order them and they say I have to schedule appointment with vet to have the order approved! HUH? My dog is an inside dog. He doesn't play with other dogs. He isn't around many other dogs. He's never had any health issues, fleas or ticks...and so now I have to pay a few hunskie to go to the vet to get the check-up and they're going to guilt me into some shots or new med that he obviously needs...and THEN I will be allowed to pay $35 for 6 months of heart pills

It's not like I'm ordering meth for dogs or anything like that

Should I tell the heart pill company and the vet to SHOVE IT...or do I just do it? Such a scam!

IMG-3854.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News