ADVERTISEMENT

The Official "Thoughts and Musings" of Califashorn Thread!

ColladorUT

Gold Member
Jul 21, 2021
@Califashorn great news! This is a powerful space for you to share your thoughts without the trouble of creating a new thread to do so. It's super simple, fast, and convenient. Let me give you some examples:

• When you have a thought about the WNBA, you can post it here!
  • When you take up bird watching and want to tell us about your discoveries, right in here bud!
  • Anytime you have an inappropriate thought about a young college athlete, put that thought where it belongs!
  • Whenever you have a minor life update that we all need to know about, it should shine right in this dedicated forum.

Most people don't get their own threads man, but you do. And if you agree to this special opportunity, here's what I promise will happen:

• Tons of people will read and follow this thread to support you. You will actually get better discourse than your current strategy of creating 2-3 new threads a day and them just getting lost in the wind.
  • If you can't figure out how to post a relevant picture despite being told how 45 times, I promise people in this thread will have your back and post it up. Such service.

There are only a few threads that consolidate things so well. Think of the Looch thread, or the Luka a bust thread, or the market dip thread. All of those are among the most viewed threads because they combine everything into one space. That's what you can do man, I believe in you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News